Monday, May 27, 2013

Weekend Warrior Wins Whitney, Weedle, and Wings with Willowy Wits!

I haven't booked an FC yet.
Been a big week for us here on the ranch, actually. Ever since opening our Johto branch outside of Ecruteak City, we've been inundated with challenges by local talent to see if we have what it takes to do business in their region and defeat their local gym leaders! Between the jeers of the locals and the need to have the badges to legally leverage certain transportation options (if you've never flown by Noctowl at night, you really should give it a try...), I've accepted.

Three days ago I set out from New Bark Town, following the very same route junior trainers the world over have taken when commencing their own Gym Challenges. Starting with a hand-reared Cyndaquil from my own stock, I quickly assembled and trained up a winning combination of local pokemon - pokemon we can welcome into our breeding stock as well. I must admit, a part of our success has been in luck - finding the very best specimens without too much wasted time.

It's been four days since I began that journey, and I spent most of that day slacking off. The second day was possibly the most exciting - it was the day in which I beat both Faulkner and Bugsy. So far, only Whitney has posed any serious challenge - as you can tell from the trainer card, the Normal Type is a chink in the armour I just don't have the knife to hit.

Still, we journey on, pressing to the north, and back to Ecruteak, where Morty awaits. While there, I hope to take advantage of having been home to announce a special contest.

The following are a list of particularly-valued pokemon. The first person to source me three or more is going to receive a specially-bred, Flame Weel Rattata I had originally intended just for me, until my Kangaskhan came along.

Pokemon We're Particularly Excited to See

  • Mankey
  • Growlithe
  • Omanyte
  • Spinarak
  • Gligar
  • Mantine
  • Phanpy
  • Donphan
  • Sableye
  • Baltoy
  • Anorith
Pokemon We Have Available as Stock
*Indicates Male Pokemon who must be ditto-cloned. Please inquire for more information.
  • Hoppip*
  • Hoothoot*
  • Mareep
  • Wooper
  • Kangaskhan
  • Cyndaquil*
  • Stantler
  • Drowzee*
  • Weedle*
  • Onix*
  • Sudowoodo*
  • Geodude*
  • Zubat*
  • Pidgey
  • Sentret*
  • Ekans*
  • Rattata
  • Nidoran (Female Line Only)
  • Bellsprout
  • Sunkern

No comments:

Post a Comment