Wednesday, May 29, 2013

Mendicant Master Mashes Morty!

Another Day, Another Badge
It's been a long couple days for me here on the Ranch. Being bit by the collector bug, I've travelled from Ecruteak all the way south to Azalea, and back again, in search of a few wild specimens to round out our stock: as a result, we can now welcome quite a few species to our stables.

Notably, we've added a shiny female Heracross to our growing stock list, along with Pineco, Vulpix, and Farfetch'd (which, due to a glitch, is the pokemon missing from the team on the left). In point of fact, we have every pokemon available who can be wild-caught in the grass from New Bark Town to Ekruteak, if you follow the traditional route of trainers attempting the gym challenge. What's more, I've also been busy with the pokewalker, so I have a few species you actually can't catch in those areas at all.

With a fresh Fog Badge tucked into my belt, I'm also ready to press on and add even more options to our stock pool. I'm looking forward to hitting up Olivine City - the gym and its talented Leader aside, the fresh salt air and local food market is definitely a worthwhile use of my time. What's more, I seem to remember a little shop there where I can get a proper fishing rod and finally round out our options in the water department. Right now, we're stuck with Wooper, Magikarp, or Slowpoke for that. Oh, and psyduck, I suppose, but I find their headaches to be contagious.

Night has fallen, but with luck, I can make it to the city in time for lights out.

No comments:

Post a Comment